What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a ddos protected VPS

Netrokesso

I'm now interested in finding possibly a VPS with ddos protection.
I only need basic protection, a 4 core CPU and 16GB of RAM and at least 40GB of Space, I have a budget of $40/month.
Have found kvchosting.net hosting. Can I rely on them? Any reviews or comments?
Other reliable hosting suggestions?

Dzenmed

Time is money and even 99.99% may not be good enough. I'm very pleased with kvchosting.net web host. They've been totally cooperative and helpful and have put up with my huge learning curve!

Hedforns

It turns out that I've been hosting 3 web sites for about 7 months with kvchosting.net SSD VPS. I'm happy so far. One of my site is a phpBB forum discussion board, 2nd one is Wordpress and the 3rd one is personal site with images and video with my family and me. Their uptime impressed me, no outages at all and speed connection is really cool - pages upload really fast.

Jokalens

I'm the webmaster for several sites, and I'll be moving all of them to kvchosting.net servers. Great support. Great Pricing. Great package.
All technical problems are resolved within a few minutes, more complicated tasks within 24 hours.

Cibolens

I like this web host. I probably don't know as much as I should about the ins and outs of having a large website, but with kvchosting.net by my side, I never worry about that anymore.
I have nearly everything unlimited with tons of features. About 400-500 applications installable with one click! They are really worth every cent you pay for.