What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a ddos protected VPS

Dzenmed

Hey so I posted a week or so ago I was looking for a dedicated server with ddos protection I am now interested in finding possibly a VPS instead. Only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 6GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $30 a month.
What can you say about Libertyvps.net vps hosting solutions? Are they good?
Any other web hosts you can recommend?

Right dedicated servers are available from time-tested companies: allwebhost.com and planethoster.com.
THE BEST. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++

Hedforns

I find CentoServer.com to be knowledgeable with regard to web development. This host is very receptive to multiple web changes and all updates are handled in a timely manner.

Jokalens

Extremely fast response time to issues as well as problem resolution. Very impressed with the in-depth knowledge of the support team as well as the website uptime!
Highly recommend Libertyvps.net Bitcoin linux vps solutions.

Cibolens

I've never in my life had so much technical support. Libertyvps.net is a reliable Bitcoin vps option to deal with.
The whole concept of a company is making money, but their hosting seems to think otherwise. Customers come first and money comes later.

swisslayer

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

Netrokesso

A level of technical support should also be taken into consideration. It happens that many web site hosting services providers don't actually provide the 24/7 support they are boasting they have. There are different kinds of the support, but the most widespread is a 24/7 online support. It’s better to choose those web hosting companies that provide online technical support. It's more convenient. Of course one of the key factors is how quickly they respond to your request.

Just choose hostingsource.com server hosting solutions. You'll get all the help you need from the very beginning of your relationship with these people, and at a remarkably competitive price.