What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

legionbox.com vs libertyvps.net

Netrokesso

It can seem like an impossible task to find a really good web hosting provider. Choose time-tested and reputed one.
If you ask me, I like Libertyvps.net bitcoin vps solutions. This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Dzenmed

Happy with Rightservers.com Managed VPS solutions. The network uptime is very good.
The control panel is easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface. I am very satisfied with this service and will recommend it to anyone.

Jokalens

I recommend hostingsource.com to anyone who appreciates great customer service and affordable yet uncompromising hosting provider.
The customer service is friendly and has always been great. Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.

Hedforns

Very happy with my switch to Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS. Other hosts I've used promise a lot before you are a customer, but when you hit a snag their support usually consists of referring you to their knowledge base ...beyond that they want to charge you.

Cibolens

Speed, support and everything are very good. It's the best web hosting I have used. Recommend Libertyvps.net NL hosting to others.
They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.