What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection.

Cibolens

I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection.
I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 8GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $30 a month.
Have seen Hostnamaste.com and also Cloudarion.com offered low-cost VPS solutions?
Any comments on their reliability and speed?
Alternatives for comparison?

Briganti

VPS accounts from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
The prices are great and they also offer many services to help you if you lack the expertise to complete a job.

Netrokesso

I have nice hosting experience with hostnamaste.com openvz vps. These guys are wonderful! Fast technical support.
The setup of my webspace was quick and professional - was completed within 5 minutes!!

Dzenmed

I've been with hostnamaste.com for a while now and have to say the reliability is great... and their kvm vps package is awesome.
One of their highest priorities is to provide state of the art security for customer's data.

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
Their customer support is great and incredible fast. When you write to support team, you get an answer usually within the hour allowing you to solve your problems quickly. I think their prices are really reasonable in contrast to the benefits you get.

Peterson

VPS deals from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are reliable and solid enough to sign up with.
They are worthy competitors in the website hosting industry. If you are looking for the best look no further than.

Jokalens

I have tried several web hosting providers but none of them beat cloudarion.com - Good server uptime and speed connectivity. Web hosting plans are feature-rich and the pricing is competitive.

VPS deals from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
They are fast, reliable, friendly and offer outstanding services at modest rates.