What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm looking for hosting with ddos protection.

Hedforns

I'm looking for hosting with ddos protection. I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 8GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $30 a month.
Have seen Netshop-isp.com.cy offered hosting solutions? Any comments on their reliability and speed? Alternatives for comparison?

Jokalens

Highly recommend NetShop isp cheap vps service for any kind of web sites. Hosting performance is extremely quick compared to my last hosting provider.

Cibolens

A level of technical support should also be taken into consideration. It happens that many web site hosting services providers don't actually provide the 24/7 support they are boasting they have. There are different kinds of the support, but the most widespread is a 24/7 online support. It’s better to choose those web hosting companies that provide online technical support. It's more convenient. Of course one of the key factors is how quickly they respond to your request.

I'm pleased to say that Allwebhost.com has delivered exactly on 99.9% uptime promise. Everything has been amazing. VPS systems are fully managed, the help they provide is impeccable.

Netrokesso

Surprised by the backup tools it provides that I did not expect at all. This is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Glad to deal with NetShop-isp.com.cy.

Bingolarre

Highly recommend NetShop isp cheap vps service for any kind of web sites. Hosting performance is extremely quick compared to my last hosting provider.
What are the ramifications for organizations that eat up bandwidth and storage in a shared hosting environment?
How does the hosting provider mitigate these types of issues?

rosafill23

You can consider services from hostpro.com, as I think they are a good option. Regarding the VPS for your sites, you should provide the following to the technical support: PHP version that should be supported for the sites; database version; how much disk space you need to allocate; how much traffic the sites consume; what VPS settings you used before, etc. Any additional information about your sites will help our technical support team to choose the best solutions for you and your sites.
Protection against ddos - it all depends on the server configuration. In general, I recommend installing Cloudflare on domains, it will really help with DDos or when bots crawl the site. You can try the "NVMe VPS-1" service for $12 per month with the following resources - 4 GB of RAM, 2 CPUs, 100 GB NVMe SSD, Unlimited bandwidth. Or contact hostpro.com technical support for a detailed consultation.

Peterson

Right hosting deals are available from rockhoster.com and hostingsource.com.
All is good, nothing negative to say, support is very fast, all problems are solved in a very short time at a very affordable price. I recommend them without any reservation, go to them.

swisslayer

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate those needs.

Briganti

Accounts from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
Never have any downtime either! Pleasure to work with these guys.