What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a right server to buy

I need a right server to buy and two hosts are in my mind: hostsailor.com and legionbox.com, so if you were me, which way would you go and why?

Cibolens

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
One thing I must say about GTHost.com dedicated server hosting is that they have excellent customer service. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.

Hedforns

Would like to draw your attention to NetShop Isp dedicated servers. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.
Get 2 months free of service if the client chooses annual billing cycle.

Peterson

Have a look at servers from allwebhost.com and owned-networks.net as they are well-balanced and low cost.
Super-fast, super-helpful, and super-accurate support. Without fail, you guys respond to and fix my website issues. You also had great, no-hassle, introductory packages that got me signed up. I have zero regrets and nothing but admiration for you guys.

Jokalens

Your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose CoinsHosting.com Switzerland dedicated servers. Use coupon: COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED (10% OFF) for dedicated servers.
When I contacted them telling my requirements, they have been discussing with me the hosting solution over an hour. They are always willing to take that extra step.