What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a dedicated server in Canada.

Cibolens

I need a dedicated server in Canada.
1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on QHoster.com server hosting solutions.
Any suggestions please?

Netrokesso

I'd to thank QHoster.com team for providing me with good services. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
Highly recommended. Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.

Hedforns

Go ahead, QHoster.com servers are powerful and fast enough to meet your specific requirements.
They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

Dzenmed

Think that you'll precisely not regret having looked at GTHost.com instant servers. It is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others.