What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hosting from Blogger to Wordpress?

Jokalens

I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.
Do you think Hostnamaste.com will work fine for running wordpress sites?
Any reviews, please?
Thank you!

Services from hostsailor.com and ewallhost.com are full-featured and cheap.
Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and mostly uptime. Pricing of the hosting plans is also affordable.

Cibolens

I like Regvps.com hosting. It is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years.
For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of web hosts charge a lot more for a lot less. PrivateVPS 1 - $3.95/month, CPU 1хE5-2680, RAM 1 GB, SSD 10GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia.

rosafill23

You should have started your hosting search by understanding what exactly you need. I mean, how much capacity do you need, how many disks do you need to allocate, what is your budget, and so on.
If you are just moving a project, I would recommend choosing shared services to start with, and then, as you grow, switch to VPS.
You can try the services for WordPress from hostpro.com. In recent years, they have proven themselves well in terms of both the quality of services and qualified support.
You can visit them and check out the offers, you won't lose anything from this.

Netrokesso

Given their recent upgrades and expanded offerings I see no reason I would ever go anywhere else. Like hostnamaste.com openvz vps solutions.
ISO and Security Compliances - Cisco Network across all layers. They refuse to jeopardize the clients and their websites by overloading the servers. The quality hardware allows them to bundle so much for so little.

Bingolarre

Webhosting can be an enjoyable experience or it can be a nightmare.
Take your time and test out a webhosting provider before you join.

Dzenmed

Pretty much all the providers nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different web hosts and pick the best.
Transferred all my sites to Hostnamaste.com cheap openvz vps and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.

Hedforns

Happy with DigitalServer hosting solutions. This is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.
Their staff also worked with me to understand how to optimize my site for search engine discovery.