What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hosting for magento commerce based online shop?

Dzenmed

Hello, I have magento commerce based online shop. I want add up to 100 000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus.
Can someone recommend fast VPS for me? What are your views on QHoster.com cPanel web hosting solutions?

(and is there any example website). I have search many offers, but i don't know which one is best..

Plans from planethoster.com and allwebhost.com can be quite right for you due to their top-notch services.
Excellent. Great & kind Support, great service. Prices are low, there’s nothing to complain of.

Hedforns

Control panel is amazing, the system is very solid altogether. QHoster.com is everything and more that I could ask for in a hosting provider.
They answered any of my requests in less then few minutes and solved each one of them as fast as possible.

Peterson

Plans from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are full-featured and cheap.
Great experience with these Companies. Never a problem and great support! Communication is always on time and the answers are always correct!

Jokalens

So far reliability has been great as well. I'm with DataPacket.net vps. I have not had a single issue. The control panel works very well.
It is easy to manage all the files with PHP scripts in combination with MySql, offering audio streaming, podcast and downloading of audio files. I am also using some Perl scripts.