What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Highly reliable and scalabe VPS

Netrokesso

We are moving ahead from beta launch of a business app and will start getting more traffic. Initially app will provide xml to 1k-2k daily mobile users with 10% using web access and this figure may go up 10-20 times by end of this year. Our users are paid users. So we can afford to pay for hosting. We use php/mysql. What kind of solution can you suggest for us? VPS like linode/softlayer or dedicated server?
Reliability, uptime, security and peace of mind are our top priorities. But we need highly scalable solution as requirement is going to change fast.
Thinking to try Hostnamaste.com website hosting solutions, but still wanna know your views on them? Are they trustworthy?
Any other recommendations please?

Thanks and regards

Dzenmed

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with QHoster.com or Exmasters.com web host.
In few words they are professional and really caters to what you need. Recommended!

Deals from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net are full-featured and inexpensive.
I’ve been with these companies long enough to state, they have been flawless in my humble opinion. Their customer service is fantastic and very accessible from different time zones. I am writing this purely because of how helpful their staff have been as my sincere thanks for helping me, once again, when in a bind.

Jokalens

I especially love Hostnamaste.com support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients. Awesome OpenVZ VPS web hosting provider! Great to work with.

Peterson

ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com plans are worth trying as they are well-balanced and cheap.
They are great quality site hosting providers, with a great value, low rate for low-income person with great services and support.

Cibolens

I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Cloudarion.com SSD VPS. Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the 2-3 occasions when I've had trouble with my site.

Briganti

Accounts from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They have been good going. Signing-up is easy with them. They are VERY reliable and whenever you have a problem - they solve it. Pricing is good to say the least.