What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help to choose a VPS provider

SBila88

Hello everyone!
A friend of mine is looking at different options for registering a VPS and came across two hosting companies: legionbox.com and hostpro.com. Both offer attractive plans and it's hard for him to decide. Perhaps someone has used these hosting services and can share their experience? If you have any ideas or tips, we'd appreciate your help!

Briganti

VPS plans from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are full-featured and cheap.
Super-transparent with their pricing and services, admin areas all really easy to manage too. But the thing that keeps me a customer is the excellent customer support I receive. Truly the best.

Netrokesso

Try Neironvps.com - Terrific service, fast support, great reliable webhost! Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.

Dzenmed

I'm a proud GTHost.com customer for many months and have had an amazing experience thus far. Looking Glass: https://gthost.com/looking-glass/ (ping, traceroute, mtr).
Their rates are really affordable and you really should take a look at them if you want to create a site or transfer from an old host!

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They are very easy to work with and do a great job of keeping the sites up all the time. They are also priced well so that they are affordable to basically anyone who would want to use them.

rosafill23

I recommend paying attention to hostpro.com, which also offers exceptional VPS plans. I've been working with them for a year now and I'm completely satisfied with the level of service.
Here are some of the advantages of hostpro.com that I would like to highlight:
Their servers offer a high level of reliability and stability.
Hostpro.com is known for their fast page load speeds and low server response times.
Their support team is always ready to help you with any questions you may have.
The management interface is simple and easy to use, making your hosting experience as convenient as possible.