What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good India dedicated server?

Dzenmed

Hello guys
I'm looking for a reliable hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $200/month
Anyone know where I can find it? What can you say about MaxRDP.com India server hosting and reliability?

Thanks in advance

Hedforns

You can rely on Maxrdp.com windows server. Customer care has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me. Uptime is quite good, 99.9% as promised.

Jokalens

My experience with maxrdp.com affordable windows servers is great! The setup was easy, the service is good value.
This provider is economical, easy to use, friendly, has good graphics (high priority with me), and most important: they have high quality communication skills.

Briganti

Servers from kvchosting.net and qhoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Excellent work! You truely know how to make your customers happy.

Netrokesso

I have been with Hostnamaste.com for a while now and have to say their reliability is great... and their server hosting package is awesome.
I am now paying less money for 3 domains and have lots of room to spare. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.