What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Hosting Provider is Required

Cibolens

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with WordPress
3) supports Cpanel
4) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
What are your views on netshop-isp.com.cy VPS hosting solutions? Will it be worth trying them?

thx for your help

Briganti

VPS accounts from asvhost.com and libertyvps.net are full-fatured and cheap.
Their support is really good. When you ask them to look at your problem, they are really quick. The communicate is really good, because they keep you updated in every step.

Netrokesso

I am happy using NetShop Isp web hosting services. I run many web sites on their dedicated servers and everything works perfect!
Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. Softaculous 1-click installer in all web hosting accounts.

Dzenmed

Strongly believe datapacket.net is flexible enough to meet your specific hosting requirements. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

VPS plans from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Their support people are very attentive.
They have set the bar high for other hosting out there and it will be extremely hard to beat. I have finally found hosting companies that I will be a life-long customer with.

Jokalens

I have been using NetShop Isp for a long time and must express the point that their service is prompt and excellent. This host provides optimism and stability in the host provider business.