What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good bitcoin dedicated servers?

Jokalens

Hello,
I came across GTHost.com dedicated hosting packages.
They seem to be offered very good dedicated servers. Do they accept bitcoins!
I wonder if there is any other options to compare them with?

Well servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and low cost.
Reasonably priced and good support. Servers are fast and dependable.

Cibolens

When I first moved to GTHost.com Atlanta servers, I found web access was fine - their support team was very helpful with transferring files to them.
It’s really nice to know that their staff is so competent, just have a look at anyone thread where the person has HAD a problem.

Netrokesso

You can trust Datapacket.net as they offer dedicated server solutions suitable for running any business online.
Even general inquiries are happily and quickly addressed. I mean quick, too; often within minutes. The team is so on the ball it's amazing.

Dzenmed

I have really enjoyed having my site hosted by Regvps.com, as the people there, are very friendly and are quick to respond to your inquiry if the need arises.
I also, have had no major downtime. When i transfer my files they are so fast. Server i7-6700 - $59/month, CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 16 GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 5TB per Month, Location Germany, Nuremberg.

Briganti

Attractive dedicated servers are available from owned-networks.net and hostingsource.com.
100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say about them.