What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Features of good Web Hosting?

Services from rockhoster.com and canspace.ca are worth trying.
I would highly recommend them based on the quality and integrity of the support alone—plus my sites are Super fast—bonus points! Glad I made the move.

Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

GiGaPros

Services from rockhoster.com and canspace.ca are worth trying.
I would highly recommend them based on the quality and integrity of the support alone—plus my sites are Super fast—bonus points! Glad I made the move.
How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

Conecca

For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

Vanderkelt

With all their features, you can easily create a website – whether it would be a personal or family website with lots of pictures, a website for your business, an online community website, or even an online store where you can display and sell products to your website visitors.

Cibolens

I chose Hostforweb.com web host and I can honestly say that it is the best choice of web host i've ever done.
Their features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price.
Servers are reliable. Overall they're just a great web host.

Hostforweb Inc

The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

Briganti

Attractive services are available form time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

Hedforns

DOUBLE thumbs UP to Centohost.com hosting service! Excellent host, easy to set up fast and through help and support service. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.