What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feature-rich e-hosting service?

Cibolens

Hello! I've been looking for good and quality hosting service provider.
I managed to find Regvps.com VPS hosting. Require 30 SSD GB HD, 4GB of RAM.
Do you think they are good? What host is better? Any alternatives for comparison?

Netrokesso

I've been using Regvps.com linux vps for more than a year now, and it's the best host that I ever experienced.
The best host ever, the staff are really really kind, the prices are awesome. everything is perfect, the site is always up.

Fernblair

What are the server upgrade protocols? For example, are you able to update and upgrade the servers without downtime? If so, how? During what hours of the day/night do they make those updates?

Hedforns

Can say that NetShop-isp.com.cy is an amazing web hosting provider. The price and their products are great.
Amazingly, I never had to wait longer than 20 minutes for a response. If I could give them a 100 out of 5, I would.

Jokalens

Simply a FABULOUS host! Tickets answered within minutes. They offer third-party installation as well for only a nominal charge, and do a professional job at that.
I've been with Regvps.com long enough to attest that this is an amazing webhost, and I can't understand why anyone would pick any other company over this one. Value is great too.