What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

e-commerce hosting : What is better: Magento or Os Commerce ?

Jokalens

Hey guys,
I need your help. want to choose a good web host which is ok for e-commercing.
How many resources do you think I need? Magento or Os Commerce ?

Cibolens

I highly recommend greenwebpage.com ecommerce web hosting. They go out of their way to help. I had a SQL/php slowness issue and service helped me resolve it very quickly.
The service, both as a web host and in dealing with customers, has been most satisfactory.

Conecca

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

LibertyVPS

You no longer need to search through the masses to find reliable hosting providers.
With one simple click you can access a vast knowledge-base, which contains expert answers to common questions.

Ferioana

I highly recommend greenwebpage.com ecommerce web hosting. They go out of their way to help. I had a SQL/php slowness issue and service helped me resolve it very quickly.
The service, both as a web host and in dealing with customers, has been most satisfactory.
How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

Dzenmed

For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.
You can rely on kvchosting.net and also hostforweb.com web hosts. Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.