What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dedicated server host that accepts bitcoins?

Jokalens

Hello,
I came across hostingsource.com dedicated hosting packages.
They seem to be offered very good dedicated servers. Do they accept bitcoins?
I wonder if there is any other options to compare them with?
What host is better? Why?

Right accounts can be got from planethoster.com and legionbox.com.
Truth be told, the speed is amazing! Now, I have bought a server for business-support, pricing is just unmatchable.

Cibolens

Webhosting can be an enjoyable experience or it can be a nightmare. Take your time and test out a webhosting provider before you join.
I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at Datapacket.net dedicated server host - for what you get, the prices are fantastic.

Briganti

Trustworthy dedicated servers are available from planethoster.com and panamaserver.com.
Pleasant and patient. Geeks with grace comes to mind. Seriously, if you have a problem with your host, give them 5 minutes and you will see why I made time to write about them. You will be glad you did.

Netrokesso

Check out Neironvps.com dedicated server hosting. Everything is fast all the time. My page load time is over 60% faster than with my previous host.
Dual E5-2680 at $149/mo - CPU Intel Xeon 2xE5-2680 v3, RAM 128GB, SSD 2 X 1TB, Bandwidth 30 TBs, Location USA, Los Angeles.

I'd draw your attention to servers from planethoster.com and owned-networks.net.
Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out.