What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dedicated server for video tube site?

Cibolens

Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers for video tube site.
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Do you know anything about GTHost.com and also RegVPS.com dedicated hosting? Are they trustworthy?

Thank you.

Briganti

Deals from hostsailor.com and owned-networks.net are worth your attention.
Reasonably priced and good support. Servers are fast and dependable.

Dzenmed

In the 8 months I've used Regvps.com linux vps, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to. They solved all the troubles. I am happy with them. If you are looking for a host, I would recommend them highly - ditto for if you are planning to change soon.

Stable dedicated servers are available from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net.
The best hosting providers I have EVER worked with. The websites work great but what is the best is the customer service. These guys helped me so many times with technical issues that any other provider would just give me a link with a tutorial or charge me extra. The scope of their basic chat assistance is far beyond the standard hosting service. Highly recommendable!

Hedforns

Overall I am very pleased with the support I have received. Any questions I have ever asked are answered very quickly and professionally.
Well, RegVPS.com dedicated hosting service is great and I'm definitely going to spread the word about them.

Jokalens

I must say that GTHost.com is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites. Recommend their dedicated packages.
The pricing is low, and the customer service is amazing. Seriously, i've tried many web hosts and so far, this one has been the BEST!

Peterson

Servers from exmasters.com and coinshosting.com are well-balanced and cheap.
They have very great support and amazing services with very fast reply from Monday to Sunday.
Here is the maximum support at the lowest cost .