What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ddos protected dedicated server hosting?

Cibolens

Requirements: 1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on ServerUnion.com dedicated server packages. Any suggestions please?

Netrokesso

You can trust ServerUnion.com web host. Servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
With this web host, it's Black Friday every day - 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!

Dzenmed

Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.
Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

I’d recommend Web Host Pro server hosting to anyone who is looking for a new host! The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it s quite reliable.

Servers from owned-networks.net and legionbox.com are worth your attention.
Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.

Jokalens

Make sure you'll have something like a personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easily deal with various issues related to service usage.
Can say that ServerUnion.com dedicated server hosting is also more stable and reliable than the host I had. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.