What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best VPS in Europe

Netrokesso

Stable, reliable service at a great price. QHoster.com Linux VPS will meet your needs. They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.

Dzenmed

Impressed with QHoster.com payment options: PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, SolidTrust Pay, CashU, Ukash, OKPAY, EgoPay, paysafecard, Alipay, MoneyGram, Western Union, SOFORT Banking, QIWI, Bank transfer and more. One of their highest priorities is to provide state of the art security for customer's data.

Use VPS services from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
They have great staff - they know what they are talking about and are easy to contact. Their chat function rocks. They do what they say.

Jokalens

Well, QHoster.com goes above and beyond all other web hosting that I've tried. And I've tried many.
They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any down time. Time is money and even 99.99% may not be good enough.

VPS plans from rockhoster.com and hostingsource.com can be right for you.
They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have been useful to me on my site.

Cibolens

Very happy with QHoster.com hosting and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Pricing is still great. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.