What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best server provider in Europe

Hedforns

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
Take a look at Webhost.pro cheap dedicated servers - They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

Peterson

KVChosting.net and planethoster.com servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Good prices, outstanding reliability, absolutely secure. Nevertheless, what makes them the very best hosting providers is their PEOPLE and the service they provide. Kind, prepared, always ready.

Jokalens

I do want to say that centohost.com EU web host has been responsive in their dealings, which cannot be said about many other hosts.
Overall, this appears to be a decent company that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.

Cibolens

Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!
Happy with GTHost.com server hosting. Excellent value, features, reliability. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

Briganti

Accounts from brixly.uk and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
Summary:
- Great customer service
- Outstanding up-time
- Economical pricing
- Highly recommended.

Netrokesso

If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than Zakservers.com bitcoin dedicated servers.
As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.