What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any VPS with GOOD uptime?

Cibolens

Hey guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting service for a friend.
Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
What can you say about Kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting solutions?
Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Briganti

VPS plans from scalahosting.com and inet.ws are good enough to sign up with.
Their services are awesome deals at the price and they have undeniable, reliable uptime! It's no wonder they've been in business for years and will be for many more.

Netrokesso

It's truly amazing how inexpensive yet fast and reliable these guys are. 100% satisfied with kvchosting.net ssd vps services.
The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. The price is sweet!

I agree kvchosting.net is one of the best US based provider. However if you are looking for Europe based one consider qhoster.com (they have good uptime and have their sewrvers in many DataCenters within Europe) .

Hedforns

Since I've been a member, I've been nothing but pleased with kvchosting.net cPanel webhost. So far, I haven't experienced any downtime, and the servers are fast.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.

Jokalens

Having limited experience with web sites I have learnt so much with kvchosting.net US ssd web host.
Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support. Definitely a site to recommend!

Uptime is important. Connection speed is important too. So you need to decide on the server location first.
If you are looking for the solutions in USA - check hostingsource.com, if you need good service in Europe - check qhoster.com.