What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any VPS hosting recommendation?

Jokalens

Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
Have seen Rockhoster.com and Webhost.pro offer nice VPS hosting plans.
Require over 30 gbs of disk space. What hosting provider is better? Why?
Any other recommendations?

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net can be right for you.
Always dedicated, helpful and creative on helping the client to solve the problem in the quickest way possible.

The most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.

GiGaPros

What are the provider’s requirements to cancel a hosting contract? What is the required period of notice?

Cibolens

I have to say webhost.pro is really good cheap vps. Their tech support knows what they are doing and can solve issues fast.
Any questions I've had have been answered quickly. They've gone out of their way to help me even when the problem was my own lack of knowledge.

LibertyVPS

There are some options available on the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

Ferioana

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net can be right for you.
Always dedicated, helpful and creative on helping the client to solve the problem in the quickest way possible.
What is their privacy policy and how is your personal data managed?

Dogoneop

Understand the Terminology!
This is more advice for people new to the hosting scene. Read through the plan you have selected and write down on a piece of paper what they are offering you. Do you understand everything?

Hostforweb Inc

While other hosts looked more expensive at first glance they get cheaper the longer you sign up.
This openness is encouraging because they will probable be more open about other things as well.

Hedforns

Why not give OBhost.net VPS hosting a try?
I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend them. Get 30% OFF the price - summer special.
They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

Netrokesso

You can rely on Rockhoster.com provider! Their OpenVZ VPS hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

Dzenmed

Believe you will not regret having looked at Rightservers.com managed VPS in Canada. Easy to use, friendly interface.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.