What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Provider Who Fix Wordpress Problems?

Jokalens

Hello,
I need help in choose the most professional provider who fix Wordpress problems.
Require:
- WordPress theme and plugin support,
- Error and bug fixing,
- WordPress migrations,
- also stable & fast hosting.
Do you know anything about Fixed.net managed WordPress solutions?
Are they professional? Any experience dealing with them? Alternatives?
Thanks.

Cibolens

If a file has become corrupt, your WordPress site won’t be able to use it. This can lead to an “Error Establishing Database Connection” error or other glitches.
The easiest way to solve this is by restoring a backup of your site. Afterward, your site should function as normal. You could also open your wp-config.php file and add the following code to the bottom: ‘WP_ALLOW_REPAIR’, true
After WordPress processes this code, your site should return to normal. If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure wordpress maintenance services the solution is Fixed.net

Hedforns

Get 10% OFF the 1st order with the discount code: FIXED10 - I have asked Fixed.net to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me.