What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any good budget dedicated server hosting?

Dzenmed

Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection in the USA.
So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
I am thinking to try Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server hosting. Does it accept Bitcoin? Any comments on this web host?

So , if you have any suggestions , please write me

Servers from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com are worth trying.
Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.

Jokalens

I would normally look for in below order: Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!
You'll get all the help you need from the very beginning of your relationship with GTHost.com web host and at a remarkably competitive price. They have great customer support. I love the prices.

Servers from hostingsource.com and finaltek.com are worth your attention.
Great hosts. Whenever you run into a problem with your website, the technical support team is very knowledgeable and promptly helps you to resolve any problems that your website experienced.