What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any affordable Linux VPS hosting plans?

Dzenmed

My requirements are 500GBs - bandwidth and 30GBs - disk space.
I have found out Hostnamaste.com openvz vps, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for VPS hosting service?

Hedforns

I'd like to recommend Hostnamaste.com openvz vps solutions to any business site or new personal with no idea about how to build a web site personal blog/forum and who is looking for a new provider or even looking to move from the current host that got on the nerves. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

Peterson

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and black.host are reliable and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
I love them because of consistent professional quality and easy accessibility for all my site needs. Every staff has been highly responsive to my questions and concerns with clear, concise answers to my questions, citations of rationale for their answers, patience, and politeness.

Jokalens

I have many web sites hosted at several providers Orangeserver.net is one of the best. It has always done a good job for us.
They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. I can’t say enough good things about them and their service!

Cibolens

I'm going to sign up another VPS account with exmasters.com for a new website next week or so.
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
Their pricing is competitive in my opinion..

Netrokesso

I really appreciate them, now I realized that moving my hosting to Hostnamaste.com was a clever decision...
I run my web sites on their openvz vps account - everything works fine. These guys are just plain ole awesome! Their customer support is beyond excellent.