What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Affordable vps for ecommercing?

Cibolens

Any help, dudes?
Need 100 gbs of ssd + 2000 gbs of bandwidth.
I've already registered .net domain. Budget is $40/mo.
Any info NetShop-isp.com.cy vps packages? Are they good? Alternatives?

Netrokesso

So if you're looking for a lot of webspace for a small price, NetShop Isp vps hosting is the place to be!
KVM-based VPS on low-contingency servers and dedicated resources on each VPS. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.

Fernblair

What are the provider’s requirements to cancel a hosting contract? What is the required period of notice?

Dzenmed

I chose NetShop isp vps hosting and I can honestly say that it is the best choice of web host i've ever done.
You'll get instant provisioning VPS servers + unlimited OS re-installations. SSD & NVMe storage.

Jokalens

When I was looking for a VPS, theirs seemed right up my alley. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.
They truly care about your well being and are such nice people. I am completely satisfied with netshop isp web hosting and I would recommend them to everyone!

Hedforns

Any specific server location?
There is no denying the fact that NetShop isp web host is a good and better than the best, according to me. Recommend their Hong Kong VPS.
It is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.