What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Affordable SSD server package in New York?

Jokalens

Guys,
where can I order an affordable SSD server package in New York?
here are my specifications:
2 x E5-2650v2
64GB DDR3
2x960GB SSD
500Mbit/s Unmetered
New York (US)
Got to know that GThost.com is a place offering dedicated hosting in New York.
Any reviews/feedbacks about them? Can I trust these guys?
Other options, please?

Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.

Cibolens

I rate GTHost.com instant servers 100% in their support and everything. Very happy so far and my sites are loading much quicker and I am now in control of my server, no limitations and fully managed so if there is anything I would like to experiment with I know I have the help at hand.

Conecca

The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

Dogoneop

Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

Netrokesso

After suffering through the disintegration of my web and mail hosting provider, I limped to GTHost.com instant server hosting.
My experience has been better than expected. I have told several friends already about them. Great host!

USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle.
Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

Dzenmed

I recommend GTHost.com instant servers to all of my friends and plan to be with them for a very long time.
This host provides optimism and stability in the host provider business.
They are good, real good!

Have a look at servers from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com as they are well-balanced and cheap.
The teams at them are very helpful and knowledgeable.
They are very cost effective also.

Hedforns

I can't say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love kvchosting.net US web host!
The price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features.
Easy to understand website.

Peterson

Severs from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are well-balanced and can be right for you.
Within minutes, I get not only a response, but a resolution to my issue. Keep up excellent work.