What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

advantages of using VPS hosting solution?

Cibolens

I think that it is right place to ask about the advantages of using VPS hosting solution.
Came across GTHost.com and found out that they offer cheap vps hosting solutions.
Can you tell me what you think about the quality of their services? Have you ever used them before?

Netrokesso

Excellent quality of service - I am happy with GTHost.com Los Angeles vps. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a courteous and reliable web host provider.
All servers are connected to a 10gbe interface allows for growing business needs.

Hedforns

So far i haven`t noticed any downtime. I guess there should be but it was so small i didn`t notice it. Hostnamaste.com support is second to none.
All tickets are resolved in 15-20 mins. This comes to a price. It`s not the cheapest host. Nor their plans are the richest in features. Recommend their openvz vps solutions.

rosafill23

The first advantage of using a VPS is that there are no restrictions and abusive neighbors like on shared services, and the IP address doesn't get listed in spam lists as often.
You can customize the VPS server according to your needs, for example, firewall blocking rules, number of emails sent, website limits, etc. Also, you will have root rights or in other words normal ssh (jailed ssh rights on shared services).
But the downside is that you have to configure and administer the VPS yourself (if you have no technical experience, it is difficult for an ordinary user). If you set up the server incorrectly, it can be worse than the same shared server.
Unfortunately, I've never used GTHost.com, I prefer hostpro.com hosting. They also have nice prices, good servers, and quality technical support that works around the clock.
If you are interested, you can consider their offers.

Jokalens

I can highly recommend GTHost.com vps hosting service. Great support. The uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus! Rock solid control panel.