What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Hosting is fit for my music site?

Chenwellon

Bellow is my wants... Tell me something reliable and trusted. Reseller hosting provider won't accepted. My budget 10$> per month. I can increase budget after 3 month. And I am looking for long term hosting where monthly payment is accepted (I will pay yearly after 5-6 month).

HOSTING CALCULATION
50-60 GB/month Browsing Bandwidth.
400GB/month Bandwidth for music storage.
30GB Space for music storage.
1GB more Space for script+image storage.
256 MB ram (I will run 2 WordPress in one site with - 4-5 plugin+another 4-5 plugin default with theme)
2 Database
1ftp ac

Hedforns

I would normally look for in below order:
Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!
Take a look at kvchosting.net, arvixe.com and also hostforweb.com web hosting solutions. Good pricing and unique features. Recommended.

Jokalens

I decided to give Libertyvps.net web hosting a try as they offered 30-day money back guarantee. Efficient work, good staff, nice experience.
Was impressed by their uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.

Cibolens

I know rockhoster.com is a nice web host offering feature-rich hosting solutions in Europe. Believe you need to contact them directly and tell your requirements, they'll find a perfect hosting fit.

Netrokesso

I really appreciate the quality of SSD CLOUD web hosting services, every time when I have a problem with the system, the response was been very fast to resolve my problem. High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

Peterson

Services from hostsailor.com and legionbox.com can be quite right for meeting all your needs.
These companies do a great job at providing services. Price is great...service is great...expertise is great.
All is great with them.