What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do you get Good VPS from?

Cibolens

Hello,
Where do you get Good VPS from?
I managed to find: Hostnamaste.com and also Profvds.com VPS hosting solutions.
Are they good? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Briganti

VPS plans from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!

Dzenmed

You'd better choose Hostnamaste.com openvz vps. I get system updates on every part of their network as it happens. Control panel is amazing, the system is very solid altogether.

QHoster.com and inet.ws VPS accounts can be quite right for you.
Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.

Jokalens

I am pleased to deal with Hostnamaste.com kvm vps. Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Good communication and customer service are key to great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

Have a look at plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com as they are full-featured and cheap.
Very professional and awesome to work with!! They have been a great choice. It was easy to transfer my websites with very available customer support. Their dashboards are easy to understand & navigate. Their prices are a good value. I have experienced virtually no outages since moving to them. Also speed & server response times were much improved. I am glad I have found them.

Hedforns

There is no denying the fact that Profvds.com EU vps host is a good and better than the best, according to me.
I'm fully satisfied and will definitely transfer all my sites to this decent professional web host. They're solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and very competitive for the pricing.