What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What host is better for ecommercing, NetShop Isp or HostNamate?

Netrokesso

Hello,
Which provider would you consider as the best for SSD VPS in Europe.
I was recommended using NetShop-isp.com.cy and also Hostnamaste.com vps e-hosting. Do you know them?
Are they good enough? What host would you rather choose for hosting e-shops? Why?

Cibolens

I am pleased to deal with hostnamaste.com openvz vps, I came to them on recommendation so I really believe in paying the good favor forward.
The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.

Dzenmed

I was pleasantly impressed by the quality of NETSHOP VPS hosting services:
- patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs,
- really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages).

Hedforns

Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend QHoster.com vps hosting to others. Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.

Jokalens

I feel safe and secure with Hostnamaste.com and would heartily recommend their kvm vps solutions.
This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.