What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

web hosting with dedicated ip?

Cibolens

I'm looking for a cheap web hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 10 usd. Requirements: 20gb hosting space, Dedicated ip, 100% uptime.
What are your views on OBhost.net hosting packages? Are they affordable?
Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards

Netrokesso

My advice: Backup your websites at least once a week and choose NeironVPS.com for your website hosting.
I've never had to wait longer than 30 seconds. I also love their plans. The features provided are excellent and the prices competitive.

Dzenmed

I'd recommend QHoster.com quite highly if you're looking for professional host for personal or business sites.
Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour.

Have a look at plans from reliable hosting providers: rockhoster.com and hostingsource.com.
I can confidently say that it's worth investing every single penny.

Hedforns

These guys have been great. Hostnamaste.com web host is the one you can trust. Site has only been down a very minimal time over the last 8 months, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.

Jokalens

Can express the point that I am happy with NetShop Isp cheap hosting. The system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.
I went with them in the beginning because they were the cheapest and were such a good value as well as had the best options for building usage needs with my company growth.