What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VPS Hosting Provider is Required

Cramenom

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with WordPress
3) supports Cpanel
4) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.

thx for your help

Dzenmed

If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, cloudarion.com SSD VPS host is the way to go.
I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.

Jokalens

It seems to me that Greenwebpage.com VPS hosting will be worth trying. They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

Netrokesso

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is.
The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.
Have seen feature-rich VPS hosting solutions at Centohost.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosts.
I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

Hedforns

I am particularly impressed with kvchosting.net support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me. Try their SSD VPS solutions in the USA.
I probably don't know as much as I should about the ins and outs of having a large website, but with this decent host by my side, I never worry about that anymore.

Cibolens

Never really had any problems with the server, we run a dedicated server with Webhost.pro and speeds have been great.
The support is outstanding and I don't think you can compare these guys to anyone else. Unbelievable service.