What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers?

Cibolens

Hi,
I'm setting up a new tube/video site and I'd like some information from you guys that know everything about web hosting and dedicated servers.
Dedicated Server 1 will be the front end, database, etc.
Dedicated Server 2 will be where the actual video content will be stored.
Which of the servers needs to be more powerful of the two?
Does Server 1 need a lot of bandwidth and storage?
Is Zakservers.com bitcoin server hosting provider reliable? Any reviews? Other hosts for my consideration, please?

Briganti

Have a look at servers from time-tested companies, I mean kvchosting.net and ownwebservers.com.
They are very professional and I would highly recommend them. Specially I love their control panel since its user friendly.

Netrokesso

You'd better choose Zakservers.com offshore dedicated servers. It offers nice DMCA ignore servers, offshore streaming servers, Or Netherlands, Bulgaria servers or any other of the supported locations. They also offer Monero XMR servers as recently they have started to accept Monero XMR as a payment method too.

Dzenmed

Since I started with ZakServers.com bitcoin dedicated servers, I also haven't had any problems with my site being down or anything like that.
The numerous control panel industry standard features are provided for all accounts. Any questions you have will be answered promptly when you submit a ticket.

Servers from hostround.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.
I feel very comfortable recommending them to my friends and associate artists and business partners. Awesome technical and customer service. They have a patient way of dealing with my inquiries and I always feel heard, understood and that they care!

Hedforns

I consider ZakServers.com guys well worth the price. It offers offshore dedicated servers in 12 locations including Bulgaria, Ukraine, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, Russia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai, and Taiwan, and offer high quality offshore servers with true 24/7/365 customer support. I recommend this host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.

Jokalens

The customer support is superb. I actually had a problem initially, I sent an email and it was cleared that day. No problem.
I absolutely recommend ZakServers.com - I realize that stable hosting providers are hard to find these days, but this one really impressed me.

Have a look at servers from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com (the dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans) and coinshosting.com (COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED - 10% off).
They are the best ever. The support stuff are very committed and offer fast and service and they are available 24/7/365 for assistance. I highly recommend them to anyone.