What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers?

Conecca

Hi,

I am setting up a new tube/video site and I would like some information from you guys that know everything about web hosting and dedicated servers.
Dedicated Server 1 will be the front end, database, etc.
Dedicated Server 2 will be where the actual video content will be stored.
Which of the servers needs to be more powerful of the two?
Does Server 1 need alot of bandwidth and storage?

Jokalens

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
Well, digitalserver.com.mx is the host to use. The support is available 24/7 and I usually get a response within 15 minutes of opening a ticket.
The speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors. Like their hosting dedicado.

GiGaPros

How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is.
The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.

Netrokesso

Think Rightservers will meet your needs. Their Bare Metal Servers look resourceful and affordable.
High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

Mercadollo

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
As I know, pretty good feature-packed servers are offered by:
1) Inmotionhosting.com
2) GTHost.com
3) NetShop-isp.com.cy
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
How long have these web hosts been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

Dzenmed

I'd like to add that Bullten.com budget dedicated server host is well priced and within everyone's budget. So far they have been excellent.
I get system updates on every part of their network as it happens. Control panel is amazing, the system is very solid altogether.