What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trustworthy web hosting suggestions?

Cramenom

Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:
1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.
Suggestions?

Thanks

Peterson

Trustworthy hosting plans are available from qhoster.com and libertyvps.net.
Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.

Jokalens

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
Pretty good solutions you'll find at rightservers.com or kvchosting.net web hosts. They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

Hedforns

With the right web hosting provider, your business web site can be much easier than you think. Try considering Cloudarion.com and also Hostforweb.com web hosting solutions.
They have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

Cibolens

After suffering through the disintegration of my web and mail hosting provider, I limped to kvchosting.net web host.
When I first signed up, I was a total newbie at websites, but very quickly their staff helped me with detailed answers to my rather long questions and provided links to helpful resources on the web.

Fanaticspect

When it comes to hosting I prefer to choose reputed and trusted hosting brand. Ready customer hosting reviews before making any final order.