What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The best SSD VPS?

Cibolens

Hello,
Which company would you consider as the best for SSD VPS.
I was recommended using kvchosting.net. Do you know them?
Are they good enough?

Netrokesso

Never ever had any downtime that I could document. Kvchosting.net features look really great. I am glad to deal with them.
The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

Dzenmed

I've been with kvchosting.net ssd vps in the USA for 8 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing.
They answer all my questions immediately and are always very helpful. Great Hosting and great support.

Peterson

VPS accounts from inet.ws and greenwebpage.com are worth trying.
Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out.

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and inet.ws are worth trying.
Their services are blazing fast. I love it and I hope you seriously look at these hosts. The prices and services have a wide range of services and pricing depending on what your needs are.

Last edited:

Jokalens

Why not give RegVPS.com Linux VPS a try?
I am not an expert in web hosting and can say that all problems have been solved as soon and nicely as i could expect, with a real-time support.