What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stable server with 24 gbs of RAM?

Cibolens

It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
I need stable server with 2 tbs of space, 24 gbs of RAM and 50000 gbs of bandwidth.
Well, Hostforweb.com and also Cloudarion.com web servers were recommended to me as good options.
What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

Briganti

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and cheap.
They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.

Netrokesso

IMHO, bullten.com budget servers look good. Very good host. Their hosting space is by far the best out there beating its competitors noticeably.
So far, support has been good and they've gotten back to me within half a day.

Dzenmed

Always responded to my questions quickly. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
Cloudarion.com seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. Highly recommend!

Have a look at servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and maxrdp.com.
Great hosts and great staff. Excellent product with outstanding up time.

Hedforns

Go ahead and give hostingsource.com a try. It is one of the rare web hosting providers that are not overselling their resources - great PLUS for them. Recommended!

Jokalens

I would recommend cloudarion.com SSD VPS solutions in Europe and USA to anyone who is looking for a new host! The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it s quite reliable.

Stable and cheap servers are available from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
They are fast, reliable, friendly and offer outstanding services at modest rates.