What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

shared hosting with dedicated IP?

Cibolens

I am looking for a cheap shared hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
Requirements: 20gb hosting space, Dedicated ip, 100% uptime, budget is 10 usd.
What are your views on Libertyvps.net hosting packages? Are they affordable?
Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards

Netrokesso

Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend Libertyvps.net web host for hosting any website. The pricing and support is very good.

Hedforns

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
You precisely will not regret having looked at centoserver.com as they have offered me the configuration I needed. Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market.

Peterson

Have a look at plans from solid hosting providers: allwebhost.com and swisslayer.com.
They are cool, help you in solving your problem, reply to query quickly and made your job easy. Cheers & their Teams ROCK !!!!!

rosafill23

Consider shared hosting from hostpro.com if you need reliable and efficient hosting for your website with a dedicated IP address. This provider offers high-quality services with excellent performance and stability. Hostpro.com provides a user-friendly control panel and all the tools you need to manage your site. In addition, their 24/7 technical support is always ready to help you with any questions or concerns.

Jokalens

So happy that I chose libertyvps.net hosting for my wordpress site 8 months ago. Setup was fast and their tech support have helped me with transferring my files to their bitcoin hosting account.