What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Server recommendation for my website

Jokalens

Hello,
I have a forum website and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis
12 gb ram
400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....
What are your views on GTHost.com instant server hosting solutions? Can I trust them? Any alternatives?
Thanks

KVChosting.net and planethoster.com servers are worth your attention.
Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!

Briganti

You know legionbox.com and kvchosting.net servers are well-balanced and cheap.
All I have to say is great things about them, Support was on the ball, and answered faster than I could blink an eye, Network is great throughout the world. Very highly recommended!

Dzenmed

Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is up and running fast. GTHost.com tech support is very professional.
They replied in 3 minutes after my request and solved all the troubles I was experiencing explaining me everything regarding my own mistakes. I like their service, it is quite cheap.

Peterson

Servers from planethoster.com and hostingsource.com are well-balanced anc cheap.
Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for me immediately.

Netrokesso

Keep the good work! GTHost.com servers are fast & reliable. Another plus is the variety and depth of Easy Apps applications that they have.
Keep it up!! Highly recommend them for those webmasters looking for stable host with helpful support team.

Servers from hostround.com and legionbox.com are as solid as a rock.
The support is OK. They are pretty fast and responsive. It does take a little of your brain with their help to solve some problems.

Swisshosting

It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service.
Compare as much as possible hosting providers and choose the best.