What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Server hosting with 24/7 tech support?

Hedforns

Requirements: 1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews about NeironVPS.com dedicated server packages. Any suggestions please?

Peterson

Servers from ownwebservers.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!

Netrokesso

Excellent pricing and plans! Like GTHost.com - you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Jokalens

Well, GTHost.com is the most reliable site I have been with. The speed connectivity is great. Like their Montreal servers.
They work to ensure the customers are completely satisfied with their servers and this is why they offer short contracts. Short term contracts allow you greater flexibility, service and peace of mind.

Dzenmed

I recommend Neironvps.com ssdvps hosting solutions (from $5.95/mo) to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price. The team has given me a solid hosting plan!
Speed is faster than I have had with my previous host.