What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Server for mail hosting

SBila88

Hello, guys!
I've come to the conclusion that it's better to separate my email and website from each other so that they are not on the same server. For my site, a regular shared hosting is completely enough, but due to some restrictions and constant IP hits in spambases, I decided to move the mail to a separate VPS server or some special service.
Google workspace, although a good option, is expensive for me...
I want a good server for a good price.
What is the best server to use for mail? My mailings can reach up to 1000 emails a day, and I have a lot of mailboxes, somewhere around 100.
What hosting services can meet my needs and will they help me transfer all my mail from another registrar and set up a server? Any ideas?

Netrokesso

I can not express how happy I am with GTHost.com server hosting. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen. Never be stuck with a server issue when you have access to the 24/7 customer service which helps you get service when you need.

Servers from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.
If you are looking for a cheap and fast webhosting company, then they are your best choice!

rosafill23

If you want your own server where you will manage your mail, you should understand that you need to configure this server for correct operation.
To begin with, choose a tariff. Since you have a fairly large flow of messages, you need a powerful VPS to handle such mailings.
I think that the following VPS configurations will be enough for you to start with - 4 GB RAM, 2 CPU, 100 GB NVMe SSD. This tariff can be obtained for $12 from hostpro.com. If necessary, you can upgrade to more resources.
Next, you need to configure the server, for this you can install the CWP or cPanel control panel. Usually, when you install the control panel, everything you need for the correct operation of the server and its mail is installed.
After that, you need to configure the DNS zone - DKIM, SPF, DMARC, MX, PTR - so that spambots do not add IPs to their blacklists.
The server's hostname must be directed to the server's IP address (for example, server.exmp.com in the A record must have the IP address of your VPS).
When this is configured and the DNS zone is updated, you need to test the work and fix them as errors occur.
This is usually just the tip of the iceberg)
I would recommend that you ask technical support to help you set up the server for mail. The guys from hostpro.com can help with this without any problems, you just need to contact them and provide them with a technical task.

Check out servers from reliable hosting providers: coinshosting.com (COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED - 10% off) and allwebhost.com (50% first month discount).
Their reliable servers, responsive support team, competitive pricing, and user-friendly interface have made it an excellent choice for hosting my websites.

Serhio

I've been using HostPro for a while now and honestly, they're pretty solid, especially for email hosting. I had a bunch of mailboxes and needed something affordable – they fit the bill. Setting everything up was a breeze, and their support team was really helpful when I moved my emails over. Definitely worth checking out for your needs!