What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Searching for cPanel US hosting

Netrokesso

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 25GBs - SSD space, 350Gbs - transfer!

Any experience with hostingsource.com US web hosting services?
I've found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?

Dzenmed

I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans. I have been with hostingsource.com for nearly 3 months, what can i say, they are simply unbelievable.

Peterson

QHoster.com and hostsailor.com services are worthwhile.
They're reliable, work hard to make sure the websites are up and running, and they're quick to fix issues. Definitely the companies I'd recommend (and have recommended).

Jokalens

Why not give NetShop ISP cheap web hosting a try?
Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable. Four other sites I tried kept crashing, but this one has been great! Help via AOL IM, almost instantaneous, no problems.

Briganti

Have a look at plans from tome-tested companies: libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com.
All hosting companies are boasting about their services. Only a few live up to the promises. These hosting providers are living up to their promises, and they truly deliver. There are many options and installers in the control panel, for both beginners and advanced users. An excellent help section covers any item that you need, and the support has always been great in their responses. It is a service that I highly recommend. Clearly, these people care about their clients. It is evident in their website, and in the service that they provide.

Peterson

Accounts from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com are full of useful resources.
Reliable hosting. Good hardware maintenance, so problems rarely happen. Support is great. No matter what the problem is, they help.
Faultless in every aspect!