What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Right server to sign up with

BmusBoonsgom

Для тех у кого есть ИП и ООО, но нет финансов двигаться дальше.
Есть предложение все в одном. Вам нужен простой сайт или интернет магазин, то есть конструктор, на котором вы соберете то, что вам нужно. Надо сделать рекламу, пожалуйста, есть бонус на 8000 руб в ВК, или яндекс директ на 3000руб, или смс рассылка от Мегафона на 5000РУБ, а можно разместиться в справочнике 2ГИС и взять купон на 10000руб. Если надо сдавать отчетность, то Контур Эльба до 12 месяцев можно подключить бесплатно, или Мое дело до 3 месяцев бесплатно. Торгуете на маркетплейсах, вас бесплатно подключат и сделают настройки. Для электронного документооборота имеется Диадок бесплатно до 50 входящих документов в месяц и это на целый год. Нужна СРМ, АМОСРМ в подарок на 3 месяца. Нужен номер на 8-800, то получите его бесплатно. Сотрудников найдете на hh.ru и зарплата.ру за месяц бесплатного обслуживания. Работаете с Контур.Меркурий, то скидка при подключении будет 30%. Участвуете в торгах, то Синапс.ПРО дает доступ ко все торгам на 3 месяца бесплатно. Самое главное открыв расчетный счет, управление платежами на вашем сайте происходит автоматическое при подключении интернет эквайринга или оплаты по QR коду. https://vk.cc/cfMDrP

Dzenmed

I am sure MaxRDP.com USA dedicated servers will meet your expectations. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
The first thing I did was install some useful scripts for my website and then started in on some PHP testing.

Hedforns

I'd recommend Planethoster.com dedicated servers to anyone who asks me for quality, professional web hosting.
Although they’re prices aren’t the absolute best, you get your money’s worth. The features they offer are nearly endless.

Jokalens

It's a nice web host because they offer a wide range of plans for each kind of users. Planethoster.com is well priced, within everyone's budget. The panel is amazing, the system is solid altogether.

Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are the best to have a deal with.
They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

Peterson

Servers from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
They are the most reliable hosts I have used. Unlike many other hosts, with them everything just works and you're not wasting time trying to figure things out. Things happen quickly and effectively.