What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Responsive & Friendly Managed VPS required

Dzenmed

Thought I found a couple of great VPS hosts after a week of research and got totally hosed in the final hours.
Is this possible...
- VPS Host, Managed with affordable Add-on Support
- 4GB RAM, Responsive & Friendly
Any information on Rightservers.com Managed VPS reliability?
What VPS hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

Hedforns

Can add RightServers.com is an amazing Canadian VPS host.
Online support always available, very helpful, kind and above all quick!
You often receive an answer a couple of minutes after you submitted your question.

Jokalens

I've finally found a good home with Rightservers Managed VPS. The technical support care is great and professional.
They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients. No outages for my site in the 9 months I've been with them.

Cibolens

In addition to good pricing, uptime and support, Rightservers.com also provides a very nice control panel with a large list of functions some of which cost extra at other hosting providers. The control panel works very well. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.

Netrokesso

I have been with Rightservers.com for nearly 3 months, what can i say, they are simply unbelievable. I would recommend this host to anyone looking for reliable hosting.