What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reliable webhost with Ruby on Rails?

Jokalens

Hi Guys,
Can anybody recommend a reliable webhost who supports Ruby on Rails.
EU location is essential (for the server but not essential for the company).
Should be able to offer SSL support and unique ip.
Don't need unlimited space or domains, but at least 30-50 Gbs of space and hosting 5-7 domains should be available.
For rails support I like to use jRuby and Torquebox, but Passenger, and at least ruby 2.1 is ok too.
Daily backups of files and DB should be available.
The monthly budget would be around $30-40 (less is of course welcome).
I am interested in VPS or Dedicated offers now.
What are your views on QHoster.com and also Hosting022.com web hosts? Any reviews? What host is better? Alternatives?

Best Wishes

Cibolens

Very dependable, creative, and does an all around great job!
They are always right on top of everything that I needed. Hostnamaste.com is the OpenVZ VPS host you can rely on in any situation.

Netrokesso

I decided to give hosting022.com Serbia web hosting a try for 3 reasons:
- cheap prices
- positive customer hosting reviews
- their representative whom I contacted via live Chat offered me a concrete guidance through the sales process.
I highly recommend their hosting service to everyone.

Dzenmed

When it comes to hosting I prefer to use professionals like Libertyvps.net - their bitcoin VPS accounts are well-balanced + great uptime and speed. Recommended.

Hedforns

I like hosting022.com web host and will definitely continue using their hosting services. The customer support explained me everything I needed to know and helped me with setup.
Now I run my site and happy. Support is available 24/7 and you can contact them any time you need.