What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reliable usa/sg based reseller hosting provider?

Jokalens

can anyone please suggest me a reliable USA/SG based hosting provider?

I will be doing annual billing so need a reliable provider. (have bad experience in past)
i need about 30GB disk, 500 GB bw and fair share of memory and cpu.
I currently have 4 wordpress sites to host, avrage daily traffic is around 10k-15k.
Any info on QHoster.com cPanel reseller hosting? Is it reliable?

budget $10-20/month

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

Cibolens

The most impressive aspect of QHoster.com is the reaction time for technical queries. They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
I've had a few, since I'm a total beginner at this, and I am in a time zone at least 8 hours different from the location of their servers.

Netrokesso

No doubt, rockhoster.com is one of the best options for getting feature-packed hosting plans.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.