What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reliable host that has an affordable price?

Jokalens

Requirements: 1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on Kvchosting.net and also Hostnamaste.com solutions. Any suggestions please?

Reliable hosts are: qhoster.com and hostround.com.
You will be ultimately satisfied using their services as they are low cost and full-featured. Keep it up!

Dzenmed

For service and support I give Hostnamaste.com a 10/10 and I highly recommend them. It is very easy to use and the customer support is fantastic. They are quick and very friendly.

Hosts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention.
I have never experienced any downtime with them. They have been rock solid for me! No seriously.

Hedforns

Fantastic hosts with great people. Since I've signed up with QHoster.com cpanel web host, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently.
I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever. Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.